So, what did you learn today?
Some of the learnings from my past weeks are outlined below...
- Respect others. Don't underestimate them. (Though I never consciously do so)
- Be careful with your words because words have different meanings if the context is not clear.
- Spend some time for your personal stuff and allow others do so.
- Every individual is different, their skills different, their thoughts are different, their perceptions are different. So, be polite.
- Time management. (This is a tough skill to master). At the end of the day I keep looking for more time so may be you.
So, again What did you learn today? This reflection is important because if you don't know what you are learning at every stage in your life, then your are not learning and not growing. In short you are not living. Learning is not memorization but it is self realization.....