Once again it's time to go back to basics. The basic premise on which our culture is based. We are so busy in our day to day life that we sometimes seems to ignore the most basic things in life. These things could be as simple as
- Saying hello to a friend (whom you are not in contact for quite some time)
- Saying hello to a friend whom you daily meet
- Caring for kids and elders
- Respecting all people (from all walks of life)
- Helping someone in need (in your capacity)
- Thanking those who helped us
- Controlling our words
- Listen when someone says something (usually people don't listen, they only listen what they want to hear)
- Help in day to day task (family)
- Sharing joy and grief (as sharing is caring)
And many more things.... These are so simple things that we normally don't have time to indulge in.
Remember *Life takes a 360 degree turn* at you (at some point in life :))...