Link to online resource which covers most of the aspect of passing this exam can be found at the following URL.
The following points will help you remember some of the important aspect of passing the 70-536 exam.[Application Development Foundation]
- The StringBuilder[System.Text namespace] class is used for optimized string concatenation. For more detailed information follow the below url
- PrincipalPermission is used to gain insight into user's credential. For more info refere the following URL.
- The SmtpClient class should be used to send e-mail by using the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol[System.Net.Mail].
- Attachment content can be a String, Stream, or file name. You can specify the content in an attachment by using any of the Attachment constructors. For more details refer the following content
- The FileInfo class of System.IO namespace contains the following methods
Delete(), Move() and Copy(). This does not contain the Rename method.
- Using Code access security you can use the OleDbPermission to grant permission to use any OLE DB data sources.
For more info check out the following url
- The XmlSerializer serializes and deserializes objects into and from XML documents. The XmlSerializer also enables you to control how objects are encoded into XML. For more info check out the following url
- TextWriterTraceListener listens to all messages generated by both the Debug and Trace classes. When you add a listener to the Trace.Lsiteners collection, it will listen to messages generated both by Trace and Debug classes
To add a trace listerner use the following syntax
- The IDisposable interface defines a method to release allocated unmanaged resources.